So I took a blogcation….that apparently lasted a year. Wow.
I can tell you it’s been a busy, crazy, wonderful, challenging and as always, amazing year in the life. I solemnly vow to be slightly less of a slacker the next 12 months.
- Trip to Portland, Oregon for conference education and a visit to the Cook Cousins
- Great events for #ISUCALS
- Highly eventful weekends of watching my favorite short people
- Lots of trips to the home front for Damon’s last year of high school (WHAT?!?)
- Celebration of the wedding of one of my dearest friends in the Dominican Republic
- Removal of a gallbladder (I’m slowly getting rid of all my vestigial organs)
- Cheering my Cyclones to a Big 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament Championship
Some of my favorite memories this year:
Grandma Pat’s 90th Birthday Party
The Healy Cousin Throwdown: Damon (ESC Raider) vs. Phil (Kuemper Knight).
Big 12 Tournament Champs! GO CYCLONES!
Celebrating 96 years with this young lady.
Easter 2015 with some of our favorite short people.
Celebrating the wedding of Jamie and Scott!
D’s first concert. He spent it with his favorite sister. Say it with me….”Awwww!”
The gardens did ok this year. The “monster marigolds,’ were as tall as Lex.
Garden was fruitful.
Hitched a ride on the University plane.
International Rose Garden in Portland..photos do not do this place justice.
Kargi Gogo, the business of my cousins Kinze and Sean! If you’re in Portalandia be sure to check them out!
This was the first year Dad’s trees had the color he always wanted in the fall. It was beautiful. I can’t but help wish he was here to see it with us.